The Best Sedona Hiking
Hiking Trails Right in Our Backyard
With its magnificent red rocks, diverse landscape (or diverse high-desert flora) and rich heritage, Sedona is a gateway to some of the most exciting hiking experiences in the West. Whether you’re looking for an easy stroll to take in the views or a steep trek to get your blood pumping, Sedona has plenty of trails for hikers at all levels.
Expert Tip: Be sure to ask the concierge about petroglyphs, sacred sites and the most photographed view of Cathedral Rock (just a short drive from the hotel).
Start your path at Sedona Real
Situated outside the busy downtown hub, Sedona Real Inn & Suites is steps from some of the best Sedona hiking. Stop by our lobby for maps and recommendations from our local concierge before enjoying the desert beauty that lies just beyond our doorstep.
- Located near dozens of diverse trails
- Hikes at all levels of difficulty
- Nearby spiritual sites and vortexes
- Handy amenities for hikers, bike and boots wash-off station, and more
- Pet-friendly rooms available for four-legged hikers